Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Leverage

So, I rediscovered my love for the TV show Leverage these past few weeks. I've been off the loop for the past seasons and finally caught up with the latest episodes. I found out why I enjoyed watching this series several years ago, way back in 2009 when they started showing it in our cable TV network, AXN Asia. The stories, the characters, the drama, the humor and the wit are combined in the best way possible and it gives a relief to the usual crime series that we see in television these days. Don't get me wrong, I am an NCIS fanatic (not NCIS LA, I find it trying too hard to be NCIS), but Leverage sits right up there with NCIS on my list of best television series. 

I just hope that TNT continues airing this show and renews the show for at least another season or 2. We are just in the 5th season ("just" compared to the 10 seasons of NCIS) and the characters and their relationships with each other are just getting more interesting. I'm a Nate/Sophie fan, but I love the chemistry of the whole team. I believe when the cast and crew says that they really are great friends because it shows in the onscreen performances of the Tim, Gina, Christian, Beth and Aldis. Their banters are hilarious and their dramatic moments are intense. 

As we await for the renewal of Leverage for a sixth season, I channeled my anxiety to do a fan-video to plea for a 6th season. Be kind, as this was a spur of the moment creative attempt and I did it within 2 hours, so don't expect fancy things with it :)

Enjoy and kudos to the Leverage Team! Looking forward to more cons!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment