Saturday, December 15, 2012

Leverage - Built to Last


This video is to show my gratitude to great Leverage team, the whole cast and crew of this amazing show. As of now, there is still no word yet regarding a 6th season and we are down to the last 2 episodes of the 5th season, possibly, the final 2 episodes of the series.

Gotta admit, I didn’t expect to be a bit teary-eyed as I was putting the video together. Such an amazing group of talented people. It would be such a waste if TNT doesn’t renew the show.

I’m still hoping beyond anything that we will see our favorite Mastermind, Grifter, Hacker, Thief and Hitter take out bad guys next year (and years to come?). But whatever happens, I’m thankful that I was able to ride the fun train in the Leverage-verse.

I chose the song Built to Last by Melee because the chorus, for me, describes Leverage perfectly. It is a great show with just the right mixture of drama and comedy. The chemistry of the cast is impeccable because they are real friends on and off screen. The show is fun to watch. It is a feel-good show and as the lyrics of the song says..

“Cause this is real and this is good
It warms the inside just like it should
Most of all, most of all, it’s built to last.”

No comments:

Post a Comment